If you forget your password, perform the following steps:
1. From the Login to your SecureAccess Washington Account homepage, click Forgot Password.
2. Under User Information, in the User ID field, enter your User ID.
3. Complete the reCAPTCHA
4. Click Continue.
5. Enter your email address that you have registered with SecureAccess Washington.
6. Click Submit.
7.An email will be sent to your email address on record with a link to where you may change your password. Open the email.
8. Within the email, click the link to the login page.
9. From the Login to SecureAccess Washington homepage, in the User ID field, enter your User ID. In the Password field, enter the temporary password you received in the email. Click login.
10. In the Old password field, enter the password provided in the email. In the New Password and Confirm New Password text boxes, enter your new password.
Passwords must be a minimum of ten characters long, contain at least three of the following character classes: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numerals, and special characters. The following special characters are acceptable for usage in your password: dollar signs ($), at symbols (@), exclamation marks (!), asterisks (*), ampersands (&), and percent signs (%). Your user ID (case insensitive) cannot be used as part of your password.