To add a service, perform the following steps:
1. Log in to the SecureAccess homepage.
For more information on logging in to your account, go to How do I log in to SecureAccess Washington?
2. Click the Click here to add services link or the Add a New Service tab.
3. To see a list of available services, click to select the agency for which you wish to add a service.
3. If you have a Service Code, enter the code and click Apply.
You may also search for services based on keywords.
4. Find the service you wish to add and under Action, click Apply. Your next screen may be from the agency for which you are adding a service, where you will continue your registration.
A successful registration message appears. For information on how you will be notified about whether or not you have been approved for a service, go to How will I be notified regarding whether or not I have been approved for a service?