How do I activate my account?
You must first register with SecureAccess Washington before you can activate your account. For more information about registering with SecureAccess Washington, go to How do I register for SecureAccess Washington? After you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email. There are two ways to activate your account:
Activate your account from the email link
To activate your account from the email link, perform the following steps:
1. From the registration email, click the provided link to activate your account.
2. A web browser opens and displays, Your registration was successful. Click Login.
3. Type your User ID and Password, and then click login.Return to Top
Activate your account using the Registration Code
With some email clients, you may need to use the Registration Code from the confirmation email to activate your account.
To activate your account using the Registration Code, perform the following steps:
1. At the Login to SecureAccess Washington page, click Activate your account.
2. Enter your User ID and Registration Code, and then click Submit.
A message appears, confirming that your registration was successful. To access your service using SecureAccess Washington, you will need to register with that service. To learn how, go to How do I add a service to my SecureAccess Washington account?